Terms and Conditions
1. 12 months’ Warranty and Roadside Assistance applies to vehicles up to 3 years old. Vehicles aged 3-6 years will receive a minimum of 6 months’ Warranty and Roadside Assistance. Vehicles over 6 years old are not eligible.
Roadside Assistance can offer you onward travel. Depending on your situation, this can be comprised of a replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation or alternative travel or load continuation. If your vehicle is at a Volkswagen Van Centre for over 24 hours as part of a valid Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Approved Used Warranty claim, courtesy van hire is available (up to £100 per day for a maximum of three days). Applicable only to vehicles over two years old at the time of purchase.
2. Dependent on source, some Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles may have had multiple users as part of a fleet and/or previous business use. In order to meet the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Approved Used requirements, all vehicles are inspected and certified by our trained Commercial Vehicle Technicians to the same exacting standard regardless of source. For further details, please consult your local Volkswagen Van Centre.
3. Figure is based on £500 a day downtime costs, 70% of 4 million van drivers and an average of 15 days off work due to back pain.
4. Vehicles under 3 months old go through a visual health check.
5. Vehicle data, mileage and history checks are not applied to vehicles registered in the Isle of Man.
6. As long as the vehicle is returned in the same condition as when collected, the vehicle has not covered more than 1,000 miles from purchase, and the customer pays any additional balance. Vehicles under three years old must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Vehicles over three years old must be returned within seven days of purchase. This does not affect consumers’ statutory rights.
7. Warranty restricted to 120,000 miles. Subject to availability, participating Van Centres only. Offer may be altered or withdrawn at any time. Exclusions, restrictions and T&Cs apply.